- Your confidence comes from within, yes, but sometimes it needs help to shine through. Here’s a variety of cosmetic treatments to help you achieve a winning grin.
- Seeing the LightInnovations in lasers and other energy-wave devices offer less-invasive ways to change the skin you’re in–and more
- Rounding the CurveWhat’s it really like to undergo cosmetic breast surgery? Three women share their personal stories.
Plus: Discover the most popular surgeries for different ages, the pros and cons of silicone vs. saline, and one NJ woman’s experience with breast reduction surgery
- Beauty on a BudgetYes, you can get the look you want for less. Learn how from some of the state’s leading cosmetic surgeons.
- A Little or a Lot?It has never been easier to find a procedure that suits your goals and your budget
- Love the Skin You’re InDermatology success stories in the Garden State
- Say Cheese ! (With Confidence)
The latest trends in cosmetic dentistry
- Ahead of the CurveTechnological advances in plastic surgery answer patients’ demands for subtle results and faster, easier recouperation
- The Artful BodyDevelopments in body contouring offer new ways to redefine your body, but there’s no reward without risk. Here’s what you need to know to determine if it’s right for you.
- Afternoon DelightKeep your glow with these lunchtime procedures
- Anti-Aging ProceduresThree women reveal what it looks like–and feels like–when you give the latest anti-aging procedures a try